press [pres] 按,压,挤,推
carry [ˈkæri] 拿;提;搬;扛;背;抱;运送;携带


Jason pressed a button and the door closed.
杰森按了一个按钮,然后门就关上了。

To close your document, press CTRL+ W on your keyboard.
关闭文件时要同时按键盘上的CTRL键和W键。

She carried her son to the car.
她把儿子抱上车。

You must carry ID at all times.
你必须随身携带身份证件。

Who can help me carry this bag?
谁能帮我拿一下这个袋子?

large [lɑːrdʒ] 大的;大规模的;大量的
plan [plæn] n.&v. 计划;打算


The box is too large to carry.
箱子太大了,搬不动。

They have a large family to feed.
他们要养活一大家人。

She was holding a large box.
她提着一只大箱子。

I have a big plan for this Sunday.
我星期天有一个很重大的计划。

We can't change our plans now.
我们现在不能改变计划了。

He planned to leave Beijing on Monday.
他计划周一离开北京。

hamburger [ˈhæmbɜːrɡər] 汉堡包
burger [ˈbɜːrɡər] 肉饼;汉堡包
fed up adj.厌烦;厌倦;不愉快


I want a hamburger, a large coke and a cake.
我要一个汉堡、一个大杯可乐和一个蛋糕。

It's time to go to Burger King.
是去汉堡王的时候了。

I'm fed up with my job.
我受够了我的工作了。

I'm angry because I'm fed up!
我发火是因为我受够了!

go out 外出;熄灭
again [əˈɡeɪn] 再一次;又一次


Let's go out for lunch.
咱们出去吃午饭吧。

Don't let the fire go out!
不要让火熄灭!

Press the "off" , the lights go out.
按下“关”后,电灯熄灭。

It's great to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你。

His phone rings again.
他的电话又一次响起。

soup [suːp] n.汤;羹
future [ˈfjuːtʃər] 将来;未来
warm [wɔːrm] 温暖的;暖和的


The soup is still warm.
汤还热乎的。

He was making plans for the future.
他正在为将来制订计划。

I'm thinking of your future, you know.
你知道,我考虑的是你的未来。

We're trying to plan our future. That's a good idea.
我们在试着安排我们的未来。这是个好主意。

Winter is coming, and we must put on warm clothes.
冬天来了,我们必须穿上暖和的衣服。

The children jumped up and down to keep warm .
孩子们上下跳动保持身体暖和。