2020年11月

any [ˈeni] 任何;任何一个
thing [θɪŋ] 东西;物;物件;物品;事物


Does he have any family?
他有什么家人吗?

I didn't eat any meat.
我一点儿肉也没吃。

You can't go out without any shoes.
你不能不穿鞋就出门。

Take any book you like.
你喜欢哪本书就拿哪本。

Getting drunk is a thing all young men do.
喝醉酒这种情况小伙子都会有。

It's not a thing. It's a human being!
那不是一件东西,是一个人!

People want to do the right thing and buy 'green'
人们想要做正确的事,于是购买“绿色”产品。

That was a silly thing to do !
那事做得蠢!

The last thing I wanted to do was teach.
我最不想做的事就是教书了。

document [ˈdɒkjument] 文件;证件;(计算机的)文档
change [tʃeɪndʒ] v.&n. 改变;变化

We don't want this document falling into the wrong hands.
我们不想使这份文件误落到他人手中。

The policeman wanted to see all our documents.
警察想查看我们所有的证件。

Nothing was found but a document.
除了一份文件外什么也没找到。

We cannot change the past.
我们无法改变过去。

Leaves change colour in autumn.
树叶在秋天改变颜色。

We change our car every two years.
我们的车每两年更换一次。

Nothing will make me change my mind.
什么都不能让我改变主意。

The change of my hometown is so great.
我家乡的变化非常大。

press [pres] 按,压,挤,推
carry [ˈkæri] 拿;提;搬;扛;背;抱;运送;携带


Jason pressed a button and the door closed.
杰森按了一个按钮,然后门就关上了。

To close your document, press CTRL+ W on your keyboard.
关闭文件时要同时按键盘上的CTRL键和W键。

She carried her son to the car.
她把儿子抱上车。

You must carry ID at all times.
你必须随身携带身份证件。

Who can help me carry this bag?
谁能帮我拿一下这个袋子?

large [lɑːrdʒ] 大的;大规模的;大量的
plan [plæn] n.&v. 计划;打算


The box is too large to carry.
箱子太大了,搬不动。

They have a large family to feed.
他们要养活一大家人。

She was holding a large box.
她提着一只大箱子。

I have a big plan for this Sunday.
我星期天有一个很重大的计划。

We can't change our plans now.
我们现在不能改变计划了。

He planned to leave Beijing on Monday.
他计划周一离开北京。

hamburger [ˈhæmbɜːrɡər] 汉堡包
burger [ˈbɜːrɡər] 肉饼;汉堡包
fed up adj.厌烦;厌倦;不愉快


I want a hamburger, a large coke and a cake.
我要一个汉堡、一个大杯可乐和一个蛋糕。

It's time to go to Burger King.
是去汉堡王的时候了。

I'm fed up with my job.
我受够了我的工作了。

I'm angry because I'm fed up!
我发火是因为我受够了!